Jambands.ca

Lᴑﻜҽ ƴҽɾ کɧᴑҽﻜ ƻᴑᴑך

\/\/illy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mulvee are you hitting this up again?? Im trying to talk Leslie into it but she is huge and cranky and will be days from due. Im not sure I want to be delivering a baby without my shoes, but Im trying.

Yep, looks like were going again. Wish it was at the same site as last year, the site w/ lake was beautiful, and I don't think they'll let the dog swim in the pool. As fer your shoes just tie them around your neck and pack up that car. Tell Leslie to come on out and relax, I'll gladly help chase Annabelle and Ainsley(sp) around.

I thought this was really cool information:

This year the Lose Yer Shoes Folkadelic Festival will again be powered by a solar power unit provided by the Kortright Center for Conservation. The last time Lose Yer Shoes had solar power, there was a blackout across half of the continent and the festival went ahead and folks rocked as if nothing was happening in the outside world. Talk about living in a bubble! I hope there are no blackouts this year, but if it happens, Lose Yer Shoes will be prepared!

Georgiawithsolarpanels.jpg

>>> Scroll right to see solar panel array!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just called and picked up 10 tickets for myself and some friends and she said, "that's going to be a busy weekend." I asked why and she said tickets have been selling and she's also convinced a lot of the regulars to pick up tickets and check out the festival. I've never bought tickets for this festival before but since I'm travelling with family I wanted to make sure I had a spot waiting. The campground has a capacity of 400 people. If you're going you may want to call and order your tickets. It saves you $5 a ticket to do so as well. Just an FYI.

This site is so close to the farm that I work at, I can actually hear the music!! I have to work all weekend, but I should be there for the last band every night.

Can`t wait to see everyone! Cheers.

That's killer dude! You can listen to the daytime/evenings sets while you work and then catch the closer in person! I've got a cold beer for you - it's been too long since we've tipped one back together. I'd love to hear all about the job.

I'm hoping to make it out for a day, can't camp out this year though due to other obligations. (I can't believe I said "obligations") Can't wait to meet the baby Willy, this time next year we'll have our baby there too (and with luck another one in the oven)

see yoo saturday!!!!

Oh my god. You're coming too?! That's stellar news buddy. I think it's about time we share a bottle of scotch' date=' curse, and high-five everyone![/quote']

did you say scotch!!! last time i drank scotch, Jhamie woke up with a broken hand, broken foot and 2 lennis and no frames.

i'm in!!!

really looking forward to it!

oh ya i love curse and high five people!

Edited by Guest