Jambands.ca

Ways I've Let Down Popular Musicians.....

Northern Wish

So there I was in the bank with Steve Miller, and we had taken the money, but my trick knee went <bwang> just as we turned around to leave, and I ended up on the floor with the guards standing over me and Miller yelling at me, telling me what to do, and now I'm in prison, and Miller? He's off somewhere, free as a bird, flying like an eagle.

Aloha,

Brad

So there I was in the bank with Steve Miller, and we had taken the money, but my trick knee went <bwang> just as we turned around to leave, and I ended up on the floor with the guards standing over me and Miller yelling at me, telling me what to do, and now I'm in prison, and Miller? He's off somewhere, free as a bird, flying like an eagle.

hmmm, a novel eh? someone's making the rest of us look bad here. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

Of course that did happen in El Paso, right Brad? I think Miller is using that money to shoe the children with no shoes on their feet.