Jambands.ca

New NHL jerseys

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Well actually the Sens are my number 2 team, so there is a little emotional investment in my dislike of the new jerseys.

Why would it hurt sales to rappers? They'll still have XXL available... and according to your logic they will be able to outrun the police faster.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

So you're telling me that you like the uniforms? They are too plain and conservative in my view, but I guess that it matches the Ottawa crowd in that respect.

The black jerseys were so much better.

AD: You always find a reason to post those pic's. lol :)

edit to add: Revenge!:

DSC00169.jpg

Roller: As far as the Uniforms are concerned... they look kind of like team Canada's with the black accents from a few years ago. Sure they are different, but the subtle differnces in the design of the logo from this years to last is an improvement (eye's looking right at you... follow you around the room , dude looks more like Chris Neil... also creepy), In the Sens case, it works well going to a tri-color logo from the multi-color that some teams had and abandoned... Vancouver is an example of one that didn't go too well. I'll have to wait and see like everyone, but I think it's going to translate to a good fit for Television broadcasts.

As for me, they certainly not such a problem I'd have to blog it all over the internet. :P, But being a real fan of the team, I find it necessary to defend my team when the blogs try to bring em' down for silly reasons like fashion, especially when it's not THAT bad... I don't care if it's irrational... but I think that's the essence of being a true fan... unconditional love! Which in this case simply means me calling out your pot shots from the cheapseats... which were probably only recieved by Sensfans and non-Sens fans in their own cheapseats!

It's going to be subtle... but with players being a fraction of a second faster, and with goalies losing a bit of surface area/or just plain adjusting to the new gear, goals are going to be up, and I like what that means for the Sens... if they win... who cares what they wear?

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

The Avalanche have RUINED their jersey. These supplant the Vancouver jerseys as most questionable...

__r8tWGVHrjGI_RuhOeheV7zI_AAAAAAAAB-8_gSK7_Dz9Qaw_s1600_colhome-tm.jpg

__r8tWGVHrjGI_RuhOfheV70I_AAAAAAAAB_E_0KllXuqN6oc_s1600_colroad-tm.jpg

At least the Leafs didn't fuck it up for once. JFJ must not have been involved in the process...

Leafs-tm.jpg

And of course....

200708311209-tm.jpg

Do you really think that Colorado's jersey's are worse than Vancouver's??? I think they look fine.

As for the Leafs, they're pretty good too. But, it looks like they're missing a stripe or two around the bottom. The plainness of them reminds me of a practice jersey.

How fucking tall is Blake??? He looks like a midget.

Guest Low Roller

Are you people kidding me? The RBK jersey looks like shitty practice jersey. I thought that the old Avs jersey was one of the finer ones in the league, this new one lacks the 'oompf' factor, and looks rather plain.

Hence RUINED.

I've seen my fair share of Chara vs. Blake live at the Corel centre... Kinda funny to see. And yes he's a tiny little bugger who was probably the fastest skater on the ice (atleast he could get up to speed the fastest).

I think roller's waiting for the Habs Jersey with the pink accents if you know what I mean. And there's nothing wrong with that roller. ;)