Jambands.ca

Rock You Like a Hurricane

AD

probably. it was designed to be a concert field, glad to see they're using it.

i think it's a great choice of venue, too bad it's not getting much use. hopefully next summer. think about Rush or Genesis playing there instead of the arena? sweeeeeeeeet. in my mind, anyways.

Here's the setlist as taken from another message board. I'm not much of a Scorpions fan so I didn't recognize much besides the new songs and the big hits but it was still an awesome night of metal.

We decided to upgrade our tickets to VIP when we got there and saw that the general admission section was behind the soundboard -- really crap sightlines. It was well worth it as we ended up about 3 rows from the front. The cheap tickets should have been $20 max, not $62!

Other than that I thought it made a great venue. Lines were a little long but bearable. Bar service was great since they didn't care how many beers you ordered at a time. $4 a beer was reasonable too.

Did you ending going AD? Security was non-existent and I saw a bunch of people hopping the fence.

The Scorpions

August 28, 2007 - Lebreton Flats, Ottawa, ON

Hour 1

Bad Boys Running Wild

Love Em or Leave Em

The Zoo

Coast to Coast

Deep & Dark

Send Me An Angel

Holiday

Humanity

Make it Real

I'm Leaving You

Tease Me Please Me

Bass Solo(with Voodoo Chile, YYZ, & Enter Sandman)

Drum Solo

Blackout

Big City Nights

Dynamite!

Encore:

Still Loving You

Wind of Change

No One Like You

Rock You Like a Hurricane

Bonus: When the Smoke is Going Down

think about Rush or Genesis playing there instead of the arena

speaking of' date=' is anyone going to see them on this tour? initially turned off by the ticket prices, im thinking about popping down to the show in TO and grabbing some cheap extras outside.

[/quote']

I'm seeing them in Montreal and Ottawa.

Nice sounding bootleg from the London show here, although it's not complete:

http://the-roadhouse-viander.blogspot.com/2007/08/genesis-2007-live-from-twickenham.html