Jambands.ca

My Restaurant - Simply Irresistible

afro poppa

Hey everyone,

So as part of Hotel and Food degree at the U of G, I am taking a Foodservice Operations course. As part of my college, we have a full service restaurant. With this course, we get to run a lunch period from scratch (ie: theme, menu, purchase, staffing, etc). Also we need to advertise and get people to make reservations. Please take a moment to read the blurb about the theme of the restaurant and then head over to the website if you want to see the menu. We haven't done our costing yet but the prices should range from 6-8$ for an entree which is not bad. Please check it out and if you have any questions let me know.

The Blurb:

Stroll into a restaurant where simplicity and irresistibility are one in the same. Our menu will delight your taste buds with delectable food that won’t empty your wallet. We serve food that is simple, however, once you take a glance at we are serving you’ll see every dish will be hard to resist. Be sure to bring your empty stomachs because Simply Irresistible will take your breathe away!

Make your reservations now for a "Simply Irresistible" experience at http://www.atriumrestaurant.uoguelph.ca/

Thanks everyone! Oh yea, the date of the restaurant is October 17th (its a Wednesday) so just scroll down to the middle of the page to find the menu. If your in Guelph that day and want a cheap and amazing lunch (and want to support me :) ) please make a reso!!!

just a few corrections here, someone else can go in-depth

Stroll into a restaurant where simplicity and irresistibility are one in the same (one AND the same, although the sentence doesn't make sense). Our menu will delight your taste buds with delectable food that won’t empty your wallet. We serve food that is simple, (should that be a semicolon? however, once you take a glance at we are serving you’ll see every dish will be (should that be 'every dish is hard to resist?) hard to resist. Be sure to bring your empty stomachs because Simply Irresistible will take your breathe (remove the e) away!

Make your reservations now for a "Simply Irresistible" experience at http://www.atriumrestaurant.uoguelph.ca/

just a few corrections here, someone else can go in-depth
Stroll into a restaurant where simplicity and irresistibility are one in the same (one AND the same, although the sentence doesn't make sense). Our menu will delight your taste buds with delectable food that won’t empty your wallet. We serve food that is simple, (should that be a semicolon? however, once you take a glance at [color:red]what we are serving you’ll see every dish will be (should that be 'every dish is hard to resist?) hard to resist. Be sure to bring your empty stomachs because Simply Irresistible will take your breathe (remove the e) away!