Jambands.ca

Phil Lesh @ Shea's Buffalo

Kanada Kev

Man, I'm pumped. The shows on Archive have been great. Anyone have any positive experiences at nearby hotels or any recommendations?

I'm heading down at around 1 on Thurs with a few buddies and we'll be doing the obligatory pre-show prep at the local watering holes. If anyone wants to meet up, that'd be cool.

Thanks for any input.

Kev, are you the guy that sold me an alternator for my van?

Man, I'm pumped. The shows on Archive have been great. Anyone have any positive experiences at nearby hotels or any recommendations?

We usually PriceLine.com it and get a room at the Hyatt (just a few blocks from the venue) and the band stays there too . I'll let you know what I booked my room for (usually around $50-$60)

Kev, are you the guy that sold me an alternator for my van?

Hmmmm ... don't think so. The only vans I've had were a '78 Westy and I haven't had it for about 5 years and my non-descript family van now :D

Cool, cool. I haven't used priceline, but I'll check it out. I think we stayed at the Adams Mark last time and it was a little out of the way.

I got the alternator from a shop on Queen E. I associated it with your name based on a reply I got on this site, but I could very easily be mistaken. Ha!

Cheers