Jambands.ca

CODETALKERS return to Hamilton!

briguy

Good to know. I was hoping for a somewhat earlier start. Will they play right until two? (I'm assuming it will also be an earlier ending to the evening)... midnightish?

As far as I know Todd and I are in. Along with Jen and Todd aka the Smurfs (the lucky winners of the tickets on Halloween night), and I do believe the lovely miss wassink will be coming along as well.

Looking forward to it!

(I'm assuming it will also be an earlier ending to the evening)... midnightish?

That's correct. It'll be great to see you guys.

(the lucky winners of the tickets on Halloween night)

Cool ... had no idea there were CodeTalker ticket prizes. Glad i have people to handle this stuff for me. ;)

I'm kind of surprised that this gig isn't receiving more hype than it is.

To be able to see musicians of this caliber at a venue as small as PJs, is a RARE treat. The price couldn't be more reasonable either...

I hope there's a lot of lurkers out there or fence-sitters that make it out to this show. Otherwise y'all won't know what you're missing!!

Edit to add: MarcO, come out, come out wherever you are!! ;) Todd needs a beer drinking partner

Edited by Guest

I even told MarcO I would put him on the guest list and he still won't come. Oh well. Yeah there isn;t as much hype when you take Herring and the Col. out of the line up. I'm personally looking forward to Bobby having more time to rip solos. The guy is a master of the guitar

Edited by Guest