Jambands.ca

The Art of Happiness

bONES

Hey does anyone know details about this?

I see that the doors open at 2:30, but it's scheduled for the Dalai Lama to speak at 4:30. There's no way I can be there much before 4:30, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what I'll be missing in those two hours.

Anyone know? Starhead?

I know that in 2005 when the Dalai Lama spoke at the Rogers Centre on The Power of Compassion, it took a LONG time to get everyone inside. The organizers ended up holding off until everyone got to their seat before His Holiness came out on stage.

So...maybe to avoid the chaos that ensued last visit they decided to open the doors early this time around?!?

I'm sending my students home at 2pm today so I don't miss anything.

I doubt that helped you at all, but I think you should be safe until 4:30 rolls around.

2007-6-13-2007-6-13-dalai-lama.jpg

Dalai Lama speaks: 2 Great Seats - Oct. 31st, 4:30pm @ Rogers Centre - $85

Reply to: sale-464613322@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-10-30, 10:50PM EDT

I have two excellent seats for the Dalai Lama's talk on the Art of Happiness this Wednesday, Oct. 31st at 4:30pm in the Rogers Centre (Skydome). They're both $50 tickets, but I'm willing to let them go at a discount... I'm just not able to go myself, unfortunately. $85 for the two of them. The seats are very near the stage... section 134A. If the seating map appears too small to read... 134A is in the blue section, on the upper left portion of the blue ring, near the stage. I'm located near the corner of Sheppard/Bathurst if you want to pick them up.

Call for more info: (416) 855-7783 Call up until 2am tonight, if you'd like.