Jambands.ca

CODETALKERS – Friday night! Hamilton - CASBAH

briguy

Sweet! I had a gig in Dover last night and I was pretty bummed about having to miss the return of the codetalkers. Looks like I'll be spending the whole weekend at the PJC now as I'll be sitting in on bass with Mark Wilson tomorrow night.

This is good to know.

I was REALLY dissapointed to have missed the show last night. I was in right up into the evening, but after prenatal classes my energy levels were just completely tapped. Fighting the last legs of a cold, and a busy day at school/work today were the nails in the coffin.

I just KNOW how good that show must have been. Maybe I'll try and make it out tonight.

Is there an opening band?

I'm glad to hear the positive feedback regarding this show briguy!

I'm gonna take a nap and then get my drinking face on cause it's Friday!! I'm working on 4 hrs sleep after last nights show....which was incredible by the way!

Let's try and get as many recruits out to this show as possible so that we do not make the Codetalkers regret staying another night!

Somehow I don't think they will...... they just love doing what they do best!

See you tonight!

Edited by Guest

How was this show? I'm guessing that it must have kicked ass, but it would be nice to read some thoughts/reviews.

My pounding headache and lack of a voice last night convinced me to stay home and get some needed rest.

I hope that lots of people made it out to see this band over the last two nights in Hamilton.

Peace, Mark

Edited by Guest

They were selling instant live cd's brad. I bought it but not sure if I would be allowed to upload it. Id be happy to burn you a copy though and mail it to you if you want.

Ah, I understand. Don't sweat burning it. If an uploaded recording shows up, I'll listen to that, and if it doesn't and I really want a copy, I'll try to get one from the band. Thanks.

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 months later...