• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
#1 in the fucking Nation!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!

Go Bucks!

Which SEC team would you prefer to see destroy your Buckeyes in the Bowl?

Jokes aside, glad to see Alabama's dreams crumble but Oregon jumped Boise which sucks. Yeah, yeah, PAC10 is better than WAC and Oregon beat Stanford but Boise already beat VT and Oregon State who were both ranked at the time. Crappy.

With Auburn, Nebraska, Oklahoma and LSU (though LSU is not going to get it done IMO) all coming on strong, I don't think Boise State will get their chance even if they blow every opponent out for the remainder of the schedule.

Big game this week against Texas... hoping to go 6-0!

Texas just lost back to back games to UCLA and Oklahoma. Not sure if that makes them shit or dangerous.

#1 in the fucking Nation!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!

Go Bucks!

Which SEC team would you prefer to see destroy your Buckeyes in the Bowl?

Jokes aside' date=' glad to see Alabama's dreams crumble but Oregon jumped Boise which sucks. Yeah, yeah, PAC10 is better than WAC and Oregon beat Stanford but Boise already beat VT and Oregon State who were both ranked at the time. Crappy.

With Auburn, Nebraska, Oklahoma and LSU (though LSU is not going to get it done IMO) all coming on strong, I don't think Boise State will get their chance even if they blow every opponent out for the remainder of the schedule.

Big game this week against Texas... hoping to go 6-0!

Texas just lost back to back games to UCLA and Oklahoma. Not sure if that makes them shit or dangerous.

I agree that the SEC is the best conference in the country, but last year Oregon was supposed to crush the Bucks in the Rose Bowl and that certainly didn't happen. The SEC is scary, but I have to show my faith in the Bucks.

Boise State was jumped last week by the Ducks. They are not getting repsect in the polls, but if the BSC came out today they would be first and the Bucks would be 5th.

Should be an interesting weekend with the Bucks going to play the Badgers in Madision.

Props to you Sloth on knowledge on college ball. Love it!

Keep the smack coming!!

Go Bucks!! (#1 in the Nation) Fuck yeah!!!

Suck it Nick Saban and the rest of the SEC.

I agree that the SEC is the best conference in the country, but last year Oregon was supposed to crush the Bucks in the Rose Bowl and that certainly didn't happen. The SEC is scary, but I have to show my faith in the Bucks.

SEC is my favorite conference to watch. Don't even have a team I actually like that much, usually it's just how a program is playing at the moment or a particular group of players, but there's always good matchups and the defence in the SEC is nuts. I've got to admit the Steve Spurrier story in SC is pretty great though.

Boise State was jumped last week by the Ducks. They are not getting repsect in the polls, but if the BSC came out today they would be first and the Bucks would be 5th.

There's talk that they'll still be ranked 1st after the official BCS rankings come out next week but then they'll commence their slide down the rankings as the other teams start making their way through ranked opponents. Boise has already gone through the hard part of their schedule. WAC just isnt good enought to keep them afloat but I'd love to see them get their chance.

Should be an interesting week this weekend with the Bucks going to play the Badgers in Madision.

Huge game. I think they'll gut it out and get it done and start making their climb to number 1 in the BCS.

• 1 month later...
For those of you that don't follow college ball that closely and may not be aware there are some amazing match ups happening today including the game of year (IMO, depends which conference you're into I guess) starting right now.......I've already started boozing.

Oh yeah, this is the best weekend for college football. Thanks for the post because I thought Alabama and Auburn was tomorrow.

Definately looking forward to Ohio State vs Michigan tomorrow. My uncle and cousin are in Ohio for the game. I will leave my smack talk for after the game to avoid the jinx.

What a comeback. That was Auburn's big hurdle, they should be able to handle SC in the SEC championship and then off to the national championship. Hopefully Oregon shits the bed.

What a game! The SEC comes through again. It was nice to see Alabama shit the bed. Also nice to see Saban lose for the 2nd time this year.

As for my Buckeyes, they were dominating again vs Michigan. 7 straight against the Wolverines. I almost, almost feel sorry for the Michigan faithful.

Gotta love Jim Tressel, 9-1 vs Michigan. You also have to think that Rich Rod is going to be canned soon. Man, they have been bad and Michigan can't keep getting crushed against OSU.