Jambands.ca

Anyone need a Wii?

Basher

I was selected in a lottery at work to purchase a discounted Wii system. I don't know why I entered, as I am not interested, but figured someone might want a deal.

Cost is $234 plus tax, free shipping. PM me ASAP if interested, you must be able to send me an Interac Email Money Transfer for the final amount or walk in to a back to deporit the money BEFORE I place the order, which has a deadline of tomorrow.

Apparantly these things are hard to find.

Christmas came early thanks to Basher!

Now I just have to figure out how to play the games I see listed for download on torrent sites. Some say PAL & some say NTSC so I guess the games are on DVD format discs & also regional.

Does anyone know if you need a chip or something to play burned games? Bouche?

I guess I'll have to visit the Gamehenge section.

I don't think the Wii is easy to hack. If you want to use it online at all, you don't want to hack it. Nintendo will patch your console and it'll probably be fucked.

Just buy wicked games that are worth playing.

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime

Resident Evil 4 (wii version)

Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess

and then get all your nostalgic games from the Wii online store.

I'm pretty excited about finding old games I played as a kid.

I know it's Gamecube compatible and I'm thinking of getting rid of mine but will my Donkey Kong Bongos and Dance Dance Revolution Pad work with the Wii? If not it's probably worth holding onto.

And the new Wii Mario Party isn't getting good reviews, so if you have Gamecube versions (the best is #4 or #6 IMO), play them on the Wii.

If you're looking to play NES, SNES, and all those other fun games and still be able to play the newer high end graphical games, get a PSP. I know there small but you can put hacked firmware on them and download hundreds of PSP games, all the NES games, all SNES games...you can even hook it up to you TV.

I just got one for Cain and have been playing around with it before X-mas rolls around, installed all the hacked firmware and got about 200 PSP games and around 30 NES games installed on it through an emulator...definitely worth the price.