Jambands.ca

33 HESS SUNDAY NIGHT BAND REUNION SHOW: Pepper Jack's Boxing Day

kc

Anyone who remembers what Sundays at 33 Hess in Hamilton used to be like should appreciate this reunion. (minus the 33 Hess and Bobby Hebert)

Pepper Jack's

Wednesday, Dec 26th/Boxing Day

An All-star Hamilton Musician's collective featuring:

SHARON MUSGRAVE

HARRISON KENNEDY

BRIAN GRIFFITH

JESSE O'BRIEN

COLIN LAPSLEY

TONE VALCIC

JOEL GUENTHER

MIKE RAZCJAK

Plus expect some special guests sitting in as well.

Starts early 9:30, $7

Probably will go late as well.

http://www.pepperjackcafe.com

Edited by Guest

Always preferred Craig Lapsley on the kit though.

is good to always disagree with \/\/illy :) though there's certainly no knocking Craig's considerable expertise... to me when I get reminiscent of Brian Griffith and old school Hess Village shows, Tone Valcic is on the kit

looking forward to it

I don't want the Krishna mafia coming down on me, just in case.

I should also mention that there will be a VERY special guest playing with the band tonight. I can't say his name here though. You will just have to guess. Ah fuck it... It's Tom Wilson.

3 sets tonight people. Starting at 10pm sharp!

Hands down some of the best music I've seen on that stage. The band were incredible. They were every bit as good as I remember plus about 5 years of polishing and maturity. WOW!!! The jam during Superstition made me fall to my knees and weep.

If you put that band on stage every week, I would never miss a show.

Yeah good times last night for sure.

I'm glad we made it down despite being a little groggy from all the family festivities.

Place was packed, which was nice to see. It's been a LONG time since I've seen all those musicians, espeically all playing together. Definitely a nice blast from the past.

We'll def be doing that again. Thanks for coming everyone.

That's awesome that great grandma was rocking the dance floor like that. I know that couple and thought their mom had left early, not realizing she was just getting her boogie on.

That's awesome that great grandma was rocking the dance floor like that. I know that couple and thought their mom had left early, not realizing she was just getting her boogie on.

It was fun talking to grandma. She was one spunky lady.

Big ups to Mike & Sharon from Riddim Riders. I thought they were on fire. I'm usually on stage when they play and it was great to sit back and watch them do their thing. I thought Tom Wilson killed it on Freedom ... what a great song live.