Jambands.ca

I bought a House!

Hal Johnson

Elfs are way better than gnomes. My place is infested with gnomes. The little fuckers are quiet as mice all day, but as soon as I go to bed they trash my place, drink all my beer and amuse themselves kicking me in the head while I sleep with their tiny little feet. I wake up every morning feeling like I have a hangover.

Elfs are way better than gnomes. My place is infested with gnomes. The little fuckers are quiet as mice all day, but as soon as I go to bed they trash my place, drink all my beer and amuse themselves kicking me in the head while I sleep with their tiny little feet. I wake up every morning feeling like I have a hangover.

I feel your pain.

BTW...can I use my debit card to buy the house...it's the only way I'll pay...PC points ya know

Edited by Guest

There is alot more to buying a house than I thought there would be, but it is a good experience I have found so far but alot of shit is involve expecially since I dont live in the province that the house resides in, but still a work in progress! heres a picture of my home away from home

BeaverHarbourWide_large.jpg

Its the Yellow one bottom left side of the picture

Edited by Guest

The place I bought has 3 acres and one neibhor like 200 ft away... its gonna rock. and apparently he is a drummer/trucker who is never home, I cannot wait. Move in on Jan 28th. Lets hope it isn't snowing then.

I'm gonna need to buy a lawn tractor to cut all the lawn I have.

I've never owned a house so the whole thing is kinda scareing me.

Edited by Guest