Jambands.ca

DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS HIT TORONTO!!!!

NewRider

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their catalog is phenomenal. Not since the Rolling Stones have I seen a band create incredible album after incredible album. This is all personal opinion though, I don't think it's for everyone. Not everyone likes their rock n' roll the same way. Everyone talks about how great The Slip are and I wouldn't cross the street to see 'em. Beyond their catalog, they are a great live band and not to be missed.

is anyone going to the montreal show? never heard of that venue - good?

also i dunno how to do torrents...i'm an old fashioned album kinda girl. what should i get?

We're going to the Montreal show (and I'm working on bagochips as well).

As has been mentioned already, get The Dirty South first, followed by Southern Rock Opera, and explore from there. I'm not particularly sold on the new album yet but I haven't given it enough attention.

I'd gladly gmail an album as I am convinced you'd go out and buy it. Their album artwork, done by Wes Freed is incredible and worth the price of the albums alone.

It took me a while to get into the new album too. Actually, everyone of their albums has taken a while to sink in on me. Even though they're my favorite band, they still make mistakes and I look for 'em.

Brad are you taping the show? I hope so. I wanted to try and make it to Montreal but I doubt I'll make it.