Jambands.ca

Snowy Sisters Euclid

can-o-phish

Hey pholks,

Just a word to the wise if anyone is going to be hitting the Orbit Room tomorrow evening for the Sisters Annual Christmas Monday celebration...

This is the last Monday of Sisters before the holidays and these nights are usually packed like sardines in a can so be sure to get there early if you want a table close to the stage...

Snow is crazy huge here in Toronto with more to come throughout the rest of the day...it'll make for great festive atmosphere that is bound to add to tomorrow night's fun...

Holiday Cheers Y'all!!!

This show was amazing, by the way, and surprisingly unpacked! Can'O was not there but BradM was there right in front of Rob Gusevs with gear set up. Brad, what was that straight-ahead rock tune they tried to do (and aborted)? Must have been a cover. Judging by your escalated head banging for that tune I figure you must've recognized it!

I think you mean "Lawyers, Guns And Money", which is a Warren Zevon cover. The full set list is, I think:

Set I

-----

Faith Cola

Lucy (new tune, maybe 3 weeks old)

Big Al

toy banter >

Here Comes Santa Claus[1]

Sylvester

Tumbleweed Tea

Set II

------

Lingerie

pedal banter

Lawyers, Guns And Money[2]

Frank And Earnest (working title, I think; it's an Ian de Souza tune)

card banter

Hang On

Southern Man[3]

cd banter

Two Miles Of Bad Road

[1] Traditional cover.

[2] Warren Zevon cover.

[3] Neil Young cover.

And yeah, the show rocked, end-to-end.

Aloha,

Brad

Nice, thanks for posting that. You forgot to mention in the "toy banter" section that Breit asked you to stop recording, in fear that one day his child would hear the recording and have Christmas ruined. ;)

Hey, it's just a set list, not a banter transcription. ;) Now if I can only remember to edit that part out, as I promised...

Aloha,

Brad