Jambands.ca

Updated: More Spades + Good Rev dates

TheGoodRev

yikes 3rd floor of Van Gogh's eh? That's like playing the sub-basement of hell...with a tree trunk in the middle of the room.

... but it always looks like so much fun from street level at 1:30am with tub of Sun Sun in hand ...

and blood red sweet and sour sauce all over your favorite shirt!

If you're eating Sun Suns you shouldn't be NEAR your car!

I'm not eating it. It was deposited by drunk UG students who would stumble past our old house downtown every Thursday night. Ever try to chip frozen candied noodles from around your wipers on a -20C morning in February when you are already running late?

We've since moved to a much better neighbourhood, LOL.

Came on to list some shows I booked in Peterborough, saw this, thanks Good Rev, was a blast!! but hey, no more "institution" crap, we are recording our best stuff right now, and when people us the term instituion it always seems to mean the band has been around for a long time, shit we're just getting started.

oh and thanks for the compliment. Hope everyone sees a little Good Rev with The Spades in the not so distant future. And I think we'll go back to advertising our shows, that always seems like a good idea. Saturday March 1st at The Horseshoe (with guests)!

Edited by Guest

If you're eating Sun Suns you shouldn't be NEAR your car!

I'm not eating it. It was deposited by drunk UG students who would stumble past our old house downtown every Thursday night. Ever try to chip frozen candied noodles from around your wipers on a -20C morning in February when you are already running late?

We've since moved to a much better neighbourhood' date=' LOL.

[/quote']

I too was on this route. Waterloo and Dublin.

Oh good morning Deeps I hope you enjoy this complimentary red sauce and broccoli placed conveniently on the hood of your car.

Whoops it's 25 degrees this morning.

Nice to have someone to share this unique feeling with.

Deeps

Came on to list some shows I booked in Peterborough, saw this, thanks Good Rev, was a blast!! but hey, no more "institution" crap, we are recording our best stuff right now, and when people us the term instituion it always seems to mean the band has been around for a long time, shit we're just getting started.

oh and thanks for the compliment.

Hey man, I meant it in the best possible way. You're right, though, it's not like the band is really that old at all, eh? Just seems like you've been around cause of all that relentless touring.

Oh good morning Deeps I hope you enjoy this complimentary red sauce and broccoli placed conveniently on the hood of your car.

Bwahaha! That red sauce is murder I tell you. So sickly sweet. Never again.

It's like a real time conversation here. All Good Rev, seems Sun Sun is the real institution, last time we played Guelph I tried eating it while driving the 401, next morning I found that red suace and some spare chicken balls under seats, we bailed on the idea this time, and went 2 gryo for $6, one for 1 am and one for around 3:30 am rolling down the 115.

That red sauce is murder I tell you. So sickly sweet. Never again.

LOL. Once tasted, we cannot control the red sauce. The red sauce controls us!

I swear that place makes more out of that after hours set-up than they do all day inside the restaurant - even though its so (addictively) cheap.

And our dog couldn't figure out why the streets in our new neighbourhood didnt come lined with half eaten chicken wings too.