Jambands.ca

I won tix for Wintersleep concert!

DevO

Through 102.1 The Edge I just won tickets to see Wintersleep this Wednesday at The Rivoli. Woohoo! I think its a promo gig for 102.1, as it doesn't seem to be listed publicly anywhere as far as I can see. Has anyone seen them play lately? I saw them years ago at The Casbah, I think they were opening for Grand Theft Bus that time..

Yes, this is a special show we had the band do in arrangement with Edge 102.

The band is doing very well touring right now. Their tour late last year with Wooden Stars was sold out straight across the country. I wouldn't be too surprised to see the band make the major jump to the next level.

Great guys too!

I wish the tix I won were for the Thursday gig, as the kick ass Russian Futurists are opening! Palms, any opener for Wednesday night? Do you work at 102.1, or for Wintersleep??

Yeah Jeff, that was pretty bizarre! It took me a while before I was sure that was you. I dunno why, its not like there are too many others out there that look like you! ha.

Russian Futurists eh? My good friend Scott Farmer, formerly of BNB, is in that band. I still haven't made it out to see them yet. That might be a good one to check out....

Plus, I'm playing with Wintersleep, Grand Theft Bus and Slowcoaster in Fredericton for a pre ECMA show next week I just realized! Woo hoo!

Of all the subway cars in TO, I'm actually amazed at how many times I see people down there. Enjoy the show Kevin!

I wish the tix I won were for the Thursday gig, as the kick ass Russian Futurists are opening! Palms, any opener for Wednesday night? Do you work at 102.1, or for Wintersleep??

Wintersleep is on our label, Labwork Music. We released their new album in Canada and reissued their first two in Canada and the USA.