Jambands.ca

Filthy filthy Belinda Stronach

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Album is wicked.

the Sad But True riff? The Unforgiven? etc?

it's not their best but it's certainly not a big fucking joke.

Tie and Belinda love it.

One good riff does not an alum make. The Unforgiven? What next? You're gonna tell me you actually like Nothing Else Matters?

Seriously bad album that fooled the rubes. Didn't like it when it came out, don't like it now.

One good riff does not an alum make. The Unforgiven? What next? You're gonna tell me you actually like Nothing Else Matters?

all you've said is "it's a joke," which doesn't really make for a better argument, so yeah, that's all I'm gonna say. :)

Stronach / Domi '08!

As for Metallica.......Ride The Lightning is a great album along with Garage Days, Master of Puppets, and The Black Album. I don't care to hear anything else of theirs.

I couldn't agree more! Well, I suppose if you substituted Garage Days and the black album for Kill 'Em All and ...And Justice For All I could. Metallica are a kick ass band! (Just not so much in the past ten years.)

edit: oops, make that 20 years!

Edited by Guest
20 years

I honestly do not like that album at all and think it's deeply flawed. Just like any Metallica fan that claims to like it. ;)

On the flip side, my favourite is ...And Justice For All, which itself is another controversial album with fans that hate it as much as I love it.

Let's see what they can do with Rick Rubin.