Jambands.ca

Sens parking lot question

Velvet

Hey All,

My nephew will be visiting from out of town and I'm taking him to the Sens/Penguins game this Saturday afternoon. I was thinking it would be fun to get there early and check out the tailgate party except I don't know if that happens at Sens games or not.

So, should I try to get there early, or will that just have the two of us sitting in the car waiting for the doors to open?

So, should I try to get there early, or will that just have the two of us sitting in the car waiting for the doors to open?

The doors open about an hour before puck drop. There's no tailgating action to speak of in this weather. You might see a few carloads of people given'r in the spring but it's tame as fuck.

You guys might be entertained enough just checking out the building. You can also watch the pre-skate, usually about 45 minutes before puck drop.

A warning about parking... unless you get a spot that's close to one of the exits, and/or are very aggressive, you could be stuck in traffic for up to an hour after the game. If you're not in a rush I suggest a post-match beer at one of the arena's restaurants.

Christine and I will be there, where are you guys sitting?

I'll be sitting in the rafters. I forget the actual section and I'm at work, but they are $60 tickets. I just wanted to get in the door. My nephew has never seen any pro sports live. Frankly I don't even think he's a hockey fan, but hopefully he gets a kick out of it.