Jambands.ca

cool bluegrass band playing...

Tricky

the dixie flyers are playin waterford next week. i was thinkin of goin but tix are $18. some of you might remember waterford from the IZZYS days, so you can seemy dilemma. waterford is SMALL, and alot of oldies. just cant see paying $18 to sit around while nobody probably even dances. think we can get a few carloads of skanks down here to make it a party?

It is rare for me to remember my dreams when I wake up. This morning was an exception though ... last night I dreamt that the Yonder Mountain String Band was playing at the Registry Theatre!

Peace, Mark

Note: I am not implying anything, as I highly doubt that YMSB would ever play at the Registry ... although it would be a huge treat if they did!

I am not implying anything, as I highly doubt that YMSB would ever play at the Registry ... although it would be a huge treat if they did!

If they did a run of several places in Southern Ontario, including Toronto, through Ottawa and then on to Montreal, I think I'd take in the whole run. The Montreal / Toronto pair of shows last year was great, but really whetted my appetite for more YMSB.

Aloha,

Brad

I am not implying anything' date=' as I highly doubt that YMSB would ever play at the Registry ... although it would be a huge treat if they did![/quote']

If they did a run of several places in Southern Ontario, including Toronto, through Ottawa and then on to Montreal, I think I'd take in the whole run. The Montreal / Toronto pair of shows last year was great, but really whetted my appetite for more YMSB.

Aloha,

Brad

Now that I think about it some more, I could see YMSB playing at the Registry if it was part of a run of shows. Somebody should make this happen!

Peace, Mark