Jambands.ca

Popcorn!

Ol'Hickster

[color:orange]oh I am thinking of Taj right now.

I LOVE popcorn too. I pop mine in an air popper. (sometimes on the stove). Then I add olive oil, cayenne, basil, (vegan) Parmesan, garlic powder and salt.

My fav. is just with plain old fashion margarine/butter.

I grew up in the country and people used to give out popcorn balls at Halloween. This is rice crispy squares but with pop corn instead of the rice crispy. (AMAZING)

I eat popcorn with chopsticks, always have (I went to my first Chinese restaurant when I was 12 and kept the sticks) and when I was in Korea, I was complimented on my chopstick work(wo)manship, but it was all because of the popcorn. :)

Popcorn is my favorite vegetable.

Vegan Parmasean? What the heck it that?

Take 6-oz portions of vegan, and pound them flat. Dredge them in breadcrumbs, and brown them in a skillet with a bit of oil. Transfer them to a baking dish and cover them with tomato sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until they're not pink on the inside, putting slices of mozarella cheese on them for the last 5 or 10 minutes. Serve with a nice Chianti.

Aloha,

Brad

Vegan Parmasean? What the heck it that?

Take 6-oz portions of vegan' date=' and pound them flat. Dredge them in breadcrumbs, and brown them in a skillet with a bit of oil. Transfer them to a baking dish and cover them with tomato sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until they're not pink on the inside, putting slices of mozarella cheese on them for the last 5 or 10 minutes. Serve with a nice Chianti.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAH