Jambands.ca

More Panic!

Chewie

ooooooooh

rough conflict...steely dan or wsp!

It's Steely Dan for me. I briefly considered going to Toronto for WSP, but that'll mean I'll miss a big chunk of Blues Fest (not just Steely Dan, but all the other acts playing, acts that I'll have already paid for), and Sound Academy is (from what I remember when I saw Ween there) not that great a venue. While I'd really like to see a full WSP headlining show, it's just not worth it for me.

Aloha,

Brad

wish i could to toronto. there just aren't that many opportunities to see panic in venues of that size.

i wonder if they'll be doing 2 sets in toronto given the 9PM show starting time, or one long one? Note that for Bluesfest, Panic (and Fergie IIRC) are the only headliners starting at 9PM as opposed to 9:30.

as of know supposed to be seeing JT at Tanglewood with the wife and kids which makes Toronto Panic impossible. (getting that to happen is going to require a lot of therapy right now...that is, once we can start talking to each other in a civil manner...but that's a whole other story. so, the potential panic discussion can't even happen right now. going anywhere together by then will be a good thing!)

bit odd that the pre-sale is listed as 5/14-16 while the public on-sale is 5/9.

anyway... if any toronto peeps are pickin up tix locally to save on fees, would someone grab one for me? i can paypal ya beforehand (or after). i thought it might also be good for my ticket to be hanging out in toronto in the event that i can't make it down for some reason or other...then someone else could use it.

:)