Jambands.ca

More Panic!

Chewie

So are we to assume the Toronto show would be on the Monday then???? Where would they play??? The Docks?? I'm actually kind of suprised that they are 9:00 pm on Sunday night in Ottawa. Are they going to draw that big of a crowd. Is Panic being played on the radio nowadays??? I have no clue as I only listen to Sirius.

I didn't ask, sorry. Was chatting about a different band he represents and asked him if he locked down Toronto for Widespread and he told me the venue. My mind was kind of elsewhere and I didn't think to ask about the date. We'll be chatting again tomorrow and if he doesn't mind me announcing the date i'll post it here. He'll probably tell me to wait.

I was at the sound academy for 311 and Slightly Stoopid a few weeks back. Apparently they invested a bunch of money into the sound system and were touting it as the best sounding venue in Toronto now. Well I couldn't even get close enough to the stage to hear this new sound system. You couldn't get anywhere near the stage if you wanted to drink. Probably because it was an all ages show. I assume that panic won't be all ages, but if it is this venue will suck.

I find it hard to believe that Panic can put 3000 in the place, so we'll see.

That won't happen in Toronto. They still play Theaters that size in some parts of the States so there's no way there will be 3000 at a show in Toronto which brings me back to wondering just how many or how few people will be there for the show in Ottawa.