Jambands.ca

so the wind just killed my plant!!!! FUGG!!!!

secondtube

ya, but the bud would be premature...it still has white hairs all over it...

it was just budding like mad, maybe in three weeks, i would have hit jackpot...

anyways...

---- plant update ----

i trimmed the broken bottom branches (three of them) and filled up a garbage can full of peat moss, cow shit, and normal dirt, then put the plant, at least three inches of the main stock, and what little roots where left, into the dirt...

the few dead branchs (or at least broken really badly are hanging...)

THIS SUCKS

hopefully my plant will survive this mess...its in the garage away from this wind for now, but, in the upcoming weeks what should i do to my baby?

more water? less water? more nutrients? less?

where's uncle Ted when u need him!!!!

ok, i'll keep it watered...

what i figure is, i was about to hang it today, which is certain death, so at least i'll give my baby a chance to live...

i never planted it, i just sprouted up on its own...no germinating, no starting indoors...

all i do is throw seeds out the window....then it turned out to be huge, and a female...my dad calls it a gift from god...

i almost believe him. we have done no work, and it is/was a monster...

true testimant to the plant!!!!!! no point giving up on it now...in the budding stage, should i keep it in my garage 24-7, cause its dark?

I know this isn't the board to ask those questions, so if the moderators prefer, i can take this to private chat/email...

dont want to cause any more problems (those days are done)...

Don't forget about the hooch!

Ever made canni-booze? Soak some buds/leaves/whatever in some high proof alcohol for a couple months. [Eek!]

Sounds like you definetly were lucky though. I had a seed that I tried to get to germinate. I put it in moist papertowels for ages, tried it in the dark, in the warm dark, still wouldn't crack. [Mad]

now hemp fiber is super strong so if it didn't actually sever you can save it - first:

did the plant actually separate from it's root base? like broken right apart? if so it's done - it'll go into a 2 week shock cycle even root dip wouldn't save. Right now in the prime of budding the plant naturally diverts all nutrients to the flowers themselves and let's the plant section of the uh, plant stay as is - vegetative growth is over.

if this is the case...to save early plants:

first the bottom leaves will yellow, the big feeder leaves, and fall off...let this happen for the first 2 or three nodes then hang it upside down somewhere dry for 5-6 days. Every day pull 2 or three nodes of bottom leaves(the ones at the top now cause it's upside down) or however many it takes so that you've removed them all by the 6th day. this will direct all the plants last sugars and converted nutrients to the colas and help with flavour...a sort of beneficial death rattle if you will... after that let it hang for a few more days till a 'sample' tastes best.

...i used to be a 'hobby farmer' for quite awhile...

Archived