Jambands.ca

Ottawa Hotels?

MoMack

you might also want to check the carleton u residences, i think they rent out rooms in the summer. you aren't that close to bluesfest, but you're only 10 minutes on the o-train away. the money saved could be substantial. and there are suites (at least there were when i lived there)

and there's ottawa u residences as well, although i don't know anything about them.

Not passing it up - but I'll book those later. For now I just wanted to book a few suites and see how it pans out...

Can always cancel. And I can always book with Priceline later. But if priceline is full...

Y'all are booked at the Marriot for $60 already? Maybe I'll just book 2 or 3 there and hope that I have that many folks in tow...

How about Minot Suites?

$200 for a huges suite with 2 bedrooms' date=' (1queen and 2doubles) plus a pull-out couch. Kitchen etc. etc.

Anyone stayed there before?[/quote']

Minto Suites are gorgeous. It's like your own nice apt. for the weekend.

Nice - the room is booked - and considering the 3 beds plus pull out, its almost the same as the priceline price!

Is it close enough to BluesFest etc?

i highly recommend the albert at bay suites.

i got the one bedroom apartment last year for 159 per night direct with the hotel and it included the 2 adult day passes per night. its only takes 10 minutes to walk from the hotel to the festival front gates(and thats pushing a stroller!)