Jambands.ca

Favourite Radiohead album ?

bONES

Guest Low Roller

Hmmm, good question... I don't think I do. Massive Attack has a slower tempo, more akin to Portishead and Zero 7.

I think this really depends on when you discovered them. I remember getting a cassette single with Anyone Can Play Guitar on it at a Hip concert (Scoop This!- also it had The Tea Party, 13 Engines, and some other EMI artists), got Pable loved it, The Bends tore my head off, OK was ok and then its pretty much downhill from there. I did find a bit of redemption with the newest cd, its my fav since OK.

The program Live From Abbey Road had an incredible performance from Massice Attack where they were more mid-tempo with heavy grooves and killer guitar. It was an eye-opener, hence my Radiohead comment.

is that a regular show? I saw bits of it once and I thought it was a special one time thing.

The program Live From Abbey Road had an incredible performance from Massice Attack where they were more mid-tempo with heavy grooves and killer guitar. It was an eye-opener' date=' hence my Radiohead comment.[/quote']

is that a regular show? I saw bits of it once and I thought it was a special one time thing.

It is a regular show. It's on once a week on MuchMoreMusic at 3:00pm Wednesday.

Guest Low Roller

And just for fun, here is the very first episode of Conan in 1993, with Radiohead as the first ever musical guests:

Guest Low Roller

Here's a tangential question to the original: How does The Eraser rank among the Radiohead albums IYO?

How about Jonny's work on Bodysong and Let There Be Blood?