Jambands.ca

IIHF Tournament 2008

Kanada Kev

Lots of great hockey to be seen in this tournament ... along with all of the NHLers who aren't in the playoffs anymore.

Canada thumped Latvia yesterday (anything less would've been shameful ). Did you see Latvia's sweaters??? UGH! Hey, Heatley decided to wake up after his NHL Playoff Nap eh????? He's on fire with Getzlaf and Nash. The game against the US should be fun.

GO CANADA GO

6596ce47c8.jpg

Yep, gotta love Heatley bringing the intensity to games against Slovenia and Latvia. Faaaaack.

I had hoped to jet down to Halifax to see a game or two, but the schedule blows for me. Sounds like the Latvian fans are the life of the party around town!

Edited by Guest

Anyone see Budaj's behind the back save for Slovakia last night - awesome.

SportsCenter (or whatever I was watching this morning) stated that Heatley was skating with the 4th line in practice - I scratched my head a little (not that it's a typical 4th line or anything just thought it was strange they were tinkering with the current one).

Anyone see Budaj's behind the back save for Slovakia last night - awesome.

SportsCenter (or whatever I was watching this morning) stated that Heatley was skating with the 4th line in practice - I scratched my head a little (not that it's a typical 4th line or anything just thought it was strange they were tinkering with the current one).

I think its spezza skating around on the 4th line not heater.