Jambands.ca

Toronto Bills - ticket prices!

Basher

Pre-season and regular season prices are the same in the NFL. I was just looking at the site. The prices to range from $55 to $295. The premium seats are being sold through sales agents. I am guessing they will be very pricey.

I am still interested in the 3 game package if I qualify.

Maybe if it was the playoffs those prices could be worth it. Come on ... it's the friggin' BILLS!

Maybe they can get OJ to come out for the festivities ... oh, wait ... he's STILL out there looking for the killers. He's convinced that they are hiding on a golf course :P

The price of those seats – between the 20-yard lines and the entire 200 level – has yet to be set. However, speculation is that they will command anywhere from $350-$500 as part of a VIP package that could include parking and other enticements.

The best seats at Ralph Wilson Stadium are $77. For Argos games last year, the best seats were $79, although a slight increase is anticipated this year.

The most expensive seats available in this initial offering will carry a price tag of $295 for a three-game package – pre-season and regular-season games this year and in 2009.

Those will be in the 100 level (field level) between the 20-yard lines and the back of the end zones. If you opt for the eight-game package, the price drops to $270.

At Ralph Wilson Stadium, comparable seats cost $66.

The cheapest seats for the Toronto games are $55. Those are in the 500 level on either side of the video board and hotel windows facing the field, providing you buy the eight-game package.

A spokesperson for the Bills in Toronto Series said those considering buying a VIP package seat or seats should purchase a lower-priced seat and the price of those tickets will be applied to an upgrade to a VIP seat. The Bills' first contest at Rogers Centre will be against the Pittsburgh Steelers in an pre-season game Aug. 14 and then they'll take on the Miami Dolphins in a regular-season clash Dec. 7.

• 3 weeks later...

So I was all talk because I won the lottery, but I am not paying those prices. It is a shame that they are so much $$$. I guess they have to find a way to pay for that $78 million guarantee. My friend also won the lottery and was seriously thinking of buying a 3 game package of good seats, but decided to become a Bills season ticket holder. For basically the same price, he gets 3 seats instead of 2 and 7 games instead of 3. Much better deal.