Jambands.ca

WSP - Toronto - pre-sale - today

MoMack

The WSP Toronto Pre-Sale is this morning at 10:00am.

Not sure how it works for Toronto, but for other shows its been cheaper than Ticketmaster. Its seperate from the usual Music Today site (ie. there is a "Canadian" link). Also, for some reason its not listed on the website right now, but was last night and can be backdoored. Here is the link:

http://widespreadpanicintl.tickets.musictoday.com/WidespreadPanicIntl/calendar.aspx

If you're planning on going then buy em up early - last time they came North it was cancelled for lack of sales...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps. Might be worth it for some of you rowdies to buy 2 tickets in case you get thrown out... (yes, I'm talking about the infamous 'LegHumper' herself, LargeMarge)

thanks for the info MoMack - hmmm wonder if marge is banned maybe there's a restraining order or something we're unaware of perhaps two tickets and a wig is in order ;)

$27.50???

N I C E :D

eh? my cart is saying 47.50 total. f that!

D'oh. I got busy at work and forgot to logon at 10am. Site now says tix no longer available?! WTF?

How did you get your ticket to get up to $47.50? MoMack got 4 @ 146 = $36.50 each.

There's always other outlets. The show is billed as $25 in advance and $30 at the door.

anyone notice that Canada wasn't an option for Billing Information? WTF?!? How stupid can they be to have Cambodia as an option but not Canada. Regardless they have the proper Shipping Info so i'm hoping they still show up.

Canada and the U.S. are at the top - not alphabetical. But Music Today is good about fixing things - I've called/emailed in teh past. Shoot them an email.

"I'm from Canada and they think I'm slooow eehhh"

The Fed Ex is $15 whether its for 1 or 4 tix. So a single comes to $47.50

Not sure how it could be closed already. Are they sold out of pre-sales? Couldn't be...

Wow. Just checked. They did sell out of pre-sales!!!!

Its 4th of July weekend don't forget... maybe the Yanks are taking over...

Gotta figure they only had 300 tickets or so available in their presale. Still, impressive they sold out so quickly.

True - but thats what 15-20% of capacity? Or 10-15%?

Either way, if Brown Cat gets it together and puts the "PRE-SALE SOLD OUT" on the website it'll likely drive up the sales for Tickemaster...

Toronto sell out? You never know...