Oct. 24 TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA

Oct. 26 Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA

Oct. 28 Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT

Oct. 29 Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ

Oct. 31 The Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ

Nov. 3 Verizon Center, Washington, DC

Nov. 8 Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Nov. 9 Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

The Roger & Pete shows are only good if Pete is in form. Unfortuately, Roger is looking like an aged Diane Keaton and his vocals get shredded pretty quickly in concert. But for that price, seeing Townshend and his guitar will be well worth it, although not at $150.

Sweet. I'll go if I can get a cheap ticket. I missed the last go around where they played London, ON I think. Anyone go to that? Was it any good?

I went to the show! I had a BLAST! TheWho played a wicked show and MOE opened for them aswell, and the icing on the Cake was I had Kick ass tickets and they were Free haha!!

The Who remains one of the bands that were a MAJOR influence on my upbringing that I have not had a chance yet to see live.

Hell I remember watching on TV the "Final" show from the Gardens waaaayyy baccckkk.

Maybe I should finally see what remains of probably one of the top 5 musical acts ever.

Hell, just key in on Townshend. Pete is one of the few guitarists of his era (Jeff Beck also comes to mind) that has over-hauled his style over the decades. Pete's lead playing is quite intricate while his acoustic and over-driven strums remain stunningly powerful.

Pricey tickets!!!

CA $99.50 - CA $447.50

I'm sorry thats just fucking stupid. Starting at $100.00. A pair of Best Seats will cost $1000.00. Come on. Wow Pete & Roger can go fuck themselves with those prices.

My My, Completely unimpressed. I guess the Punks have Become the Godfathers.

I'm in. That is really expensive. I'd rather pay to see them in a decent venue but whatever. I saw the last tour and it was actually quite good. Pino did a great job on the bass. It's still the same keyboardist that's always been in the band too isn't it? That being said, it's still The Who.

OK, so anyone looking to pay the big bucks for their ticket in advance, here's some presale info for ya. Good LUCK!!!

THE WHO

Wednesday, October 22

at 8:00 p.m.

Copps Coliseum

Pre-Sale: July 24 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Password: CSI

Public On Sale: Friday, July 25 at 10 a.m.

Edited by Guest

It's still the same keyboardist that's always been in the band too isn't it? That being said, it's still The Who.

The keyboardist is John "Rabbit" Bundrick. He's been collaborating with Townshend since 1977 and he's been a ghost member of the band since 1979. Pete fleshes out this current incarnation with old faces and family to partly hide the fact that he's the only one left. Roger should be put out to pasture. I'd pay big dough to see Pete front a band with Pino, Rabbit and Zak.

Hell I remember watching on TV the "Final" show from the Gardens waaaayyy baccckkk.

still have a scar on my right hand from picked up tickets for that (was 14 years old) when I got stabbed by a broken wine bottle weiling bleary eyed reveller right after getting hit by a gold trans-am with a huge phoenix covering the whole hood... 10 hours waiting in a line full of adventure and tragedy... all that to end up with "Greys" seats which ended up being behind a bunch of tv cameras (besides at the back of the hall)

but I saw The Who ("Final" tour was indeed a exagerated stretch of linguistics)

perhaps its time to apply for a part time job at HEFCI, can quit as soon as I'm in the door that night :)