Jambands.ca

Let's Go, ARGOS!

Patchoulia

Apparently, they suck, but I don't really care one way or the other.

Anyway...

I have 4 tickets to this Sunday's game vs the Eskimos. Post here if interested.

I assume the response will be overwhelming and I will have to hold some sort of contest to determine the winner.

Woohoo!

Kev, I insist you take and post pics of your kid(s) enjoying the game..

I must say, you have the CUTEST kids..and, ordinarily, I'm not a fan of kids, but yours are soo cute..those pics of your kids at the Marlies game are adorable. And the fact that your little girl said, "Thank you!" to me at the Phil show when you told them about the game..oh so cute...

Your kids: Very very cute.

Kev, I insist you take and post pics of your kid(s) enjoying the game..

I must say, you have the CUTEST kids..and, ordinarily, I'm not a fan of kids, but yours are soo cute..those pics of your kids at the Marlies game are adorable. And the fact that your little girl said, "Thank you!" to me at the Phil show when you told them about the game..oh so cute...

Your kids: Very very cute.

I am blushing from your kind compliments. Thank You :)

The game was a lot of fun today. Perfect way to spend a RAINY day. Fourth quarter 109yard drive for an acrobatic touchdown to win the game. Right in front of our seats too ;)

Kids had a blast and so did we. Thanks again for providing the opportunity. Here are a couple of pics:

2008-07-20004.jpg

2008-07-20005.jpg

2008-07-20006.jpg

2008-07-20010.jpg

2008-07-20015.jpg

2008-07-20017.jpg

2008-07-20013.jpg

Nice job SP, just nice to see those faces smiling like they are having the time of their lives. And I am sure KK will thank you for the close encounters with those ladies.

You win Karma MVP of the Year for sure. Good job all around, I am proud for you- you must feel like an angel!

And KK, beautiful children and they look like alot of fun too......

Sean