Jambands.ca

Favourite Ban and Jerrys Flavour, Or Favourite Ice Cream in General

Ol'Hickster

• 2 weeks later...

I really like Hagen Dazs' caramel (has strange name) or the Mayan chocolate...

...but also like regular ice cream.

Have realy liked the market central brand at price chopper...great cookies n cream.

and PC makes great ice cream. Their ice cream bars are at least as good as the ben and jerry bars.

easily the best ice cream deal is from Presidents' choice.

Heavenly Hash remains one of my al time favorites. These days, though, Ice cream comes in so many wonderful flavours and colours its almost impossible to choose just one. For instance, ROLO ice cream. Or, TURTLE ice cream. How can you possibly decide? Totally depends on the mood your in whilst shopping. And have you ever tried "Moose Tracks" or whatever its called? There you go.

Still, if I want a truly glorious ice-cream experience, I can allways count on a Reeses Pieces and Cookie Dough Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Oh Davey Boy, you would been proud of me a couple of weeks ago.

I went to a stag party and walked home from uptown Waterloo at about 2:30 am- its about 15 minutes to my door. Along the way I stopped and got a foot long sub. I ate the entire thing while stumbling home alone. I woke with up with mustard all over me.

Oh Davey Boy, you would been proud of me a couple of weeks ago.

I went to a stag party and walked home from uptown Waterloo at about 2:30 am- its about 15 minutes to my door. Along the way I stopped and got a foot long sub. I ate the entire thing while stumbling home alone. I woke with up with mustard all over me.

that's hot