Jambands.ca

Favourite Ban and Jerrys Flavour, Or Favourite Ice Cream in General

Ol'Hickster

I don't eat ice cream very often (once or twice a year), but I like Cherry Garcia and Phish Food. There's also a gourmet ice cream stand in the Byward Market in Ottawa that has a nice peanut butter chocolate chunk (or something like that) that I like.

Aloha,

Brad

I can't stand the Cherry Garcia flavour. I think it's gross.

I'm with you on that. Blech.

I like the Creamsicle flavours. I don't buy the Haagen Dazs or Ben and Jerrys, it's ridiculously expensive for what you get.

I like the Creamsicle flavours. I don't buy the Haagen Dazs or Ben and Jerrys, it's ridiculously expensive for what you get.

Yeah, as much as I like B&J I rarely buy it because it's overpriced. There was a sweet sale at Loblaw's last month, something like 3 for $9.99.

wow this is a tough question!

i love coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz and half baked.

mmmmmmmmmmm

just regular ice cream, if i'm buying it for home i always buy vanilla. but if i'm out and getting an ice cream cone, i get strawberry or mint chip.

now i want ice cream!

Hmmm this is actually a tough question. We usually don't buy icecream, but if we do it's vanilla (a good kind with the vanilla beans clearly visable) so we can spruce it up ourselves with cookies, syrup, fruit, booze, nuts, whatever.

When we were last in Vermont I went to Ben and Jerry's, ordered a Phish Food and really enjoyed the first three bites then it was just overpowering in sweetness.

I like Sherbert or Sorbert but again, not if they're too sweet.

I don't like the Ben and Jerry's flavours because there's too much "stuff" and not enough real ice cream. Haagen Daz is a very respectable full-fat ice cream with real ingredients. Their Vanilla is good and so is their plain chocolate.

Brad - seeing as peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite ice cream flavour can you tell me where you had that in the market?

Brad - seeing as peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite ice cream flavour can you tell me where you had that in the market?

The stand is right beside the Beaver Tails stand, at William & George St. (across from The Aulde Dubliner pub).

Aloha,

Brad

I don't like the Ben and Jerry's flavours because there's too much "stuff" and not enough real ice cream. Haagen Daz is a very respectable full-fat ice cream with real ingredients. Their Vanilla is good and so is their plain chocolate.

i agree on the not enough ice cream! i can't eat phish food, it's just too much.

haagen daz strawberry is YUM too