Jambands.ca

Does anyone want to...

Schwa.

love to, and pack one too.

had a great time at the ball, thanks for having me. didnt think i was gonna be up till morning, but when thorgnor starts the bacon, theres no sleeping. mir, i snuck into your kitchen sunday morning to get the lobster salt & pepper shakers [smile] thanks marie and simone. why does everyone think i have a thing for lobsters? [smile]

I'm still kinda picking up the pieces over here. Holy crap, cheers to the immediate giv'er gang... first to show up, last to leave. You guys rule!

Schwa, you really know how to giv'er dude... you get off work at 3:00am to face a room full of whacked out drunken sloppiness and you're still able to kick start the 2nd round.

QQC - when did you pop by to pick those shakers up?

Thanks to everyone for making it out. I had a blast!

Big tune LMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [big Grin]

Thank's everybody for comin'out and for Give'n'er!!!!!! [big Grin] Megrocker, the cake was ahhhhsum!!!![Wink]

Jared... you're cool enough, just not organised enough to get directions on time brother [Frown]

QQC- I know you love my fried meats. [Wink]

Big LOVE to the Give'er Gang for bein'serious about that shit there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [big Grin]

Oh yeah... Schwa, here's that beer you wanted!

Cheers!!!![big Grin]

"arms out, hands like you don't own them!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

meg, we gotsta reprise the uber awesome dance party game at phil's for sure!!!! so fun!

what a great fricken night, all the way around and back again. amazing how many people you can cram into a furniture-less dwelling.

thanks everyone who made it out, that was such an amazing night! sorry to anyone who may have encountered things i do not remember. oh the joy.

and yeah, 40-main'ers, i think it's safe to say we cleaned up yer jello floor with a whole lotta give'rrrrrrrrrrr!

Schwa - lucky for you, I am completely neurotic and have everything in complete order... which means your shirt is safe and sound at my new place. It's even folded nicely to avoid those pesky wrinkles.

When do you need it? This week I am introducing my ass to the couch and devoting my time to maxin' & relaxin. Yes, that's right... only one concert and NO 2nd JOB!!!!

email me and i'll give you my new number. We'll hook up yo.

my car seems to be full of sissypants.

let's see, the ultra vixen is backing out (shock!), but i'm gonna see what i can do about that, and other than her and myself, the carload would include huns if he's still a go, and i guess the rocker of meg, and thorg of nor, if they decide to step up and parrrrrrtttaaayyyyyy.....

if not? SISSYPANTS!

stay tuned, there may be howie tix for sale tomorrow....

Archived