Jambands.ca

Cruefest with no BOOZE!

bouche

Wow, this will suck for Motley Crue fans. Cruefest is tonight at the Molson Amp.

The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario has suspended the liquor licence of The Molson Amphitheatre for the period beginning on August 28, 2008 at 11:00am until 2:00am on August 29, 2008. This will affect the Crue Fest show at the Amphitheatre on August 28.

This licence suspension will prevent any alcohol from being served at the Amphitheatre on this date.

The license has been suspended as a result of infractions taking place during the 2007 Concert Season.

Wow that's crazy.. I'm not drinking anyways.. but sure to be a crazy show! :)

When we started this band

All we needed, needed was a laugh

Years gone by...

I'd say we've kicked some ass

When I'm enraged

Or hittin' the stage

Adrenaline rushing

Through my veins

And I'd say we're still kickin' ass

motleycrue.jpg

Edited by Guest

When we started this band

All we needed, needed was a laugh

Years gone by...

I'd say we've kicked some ass

When I'm enraged

Or hittin' the stage

Adrenaline rushing

Through my veins

And I'd say we're still kickin' ass

Thank you. That brought me back. Grade five, innocently into the guns n roses and the motley crue to name a few and I'll never forget those lyrics, hehehehe.

Tommy was on Jimmy Kimmel recently. He's one fucked up crazy dude. Apparantly he's got a new show about saving the planet and going green and shit. It's all about the "Little things" that people can do like going SOLAR.

I don't think that's a little thing. So Jimmy quotes an interview with Tommy who said that he tours around with his Jagermeister machine. He asked Tommy if it was solar.

hahaha. priceless.

Canoe Review

One of the hardest rocking and hardest living bands touched down Thursday night at Toronto's Molson Amphitheatre for an evening of sex, soda pop and rock and roll.

... perhaps the biggest thing on this evening wasn't so much what the band gave the audience, namely a surprisingly strong and tight string of hits, but what the venue didn't give the audience, namely booze.

Some 2007 infractions came back to bite the venue in the proverbial derriere, causing the Alcohol and Gaming Commission to suspend the venue's licence during the concert, meaning everyone who didn't sneak in a bottle or entered the premises three sheets to the wind left remembering everything.

"I heard you all got no f--king booze," drummer Tommy Lee said halfway through the set. "That's f--king bulls--t!"

Fortunately Lee had a bottle of Absinthe with him and proceeded to take a swig and then get fans to do the same until the bottle was empty or somebody went blind.

Guest Low Roller

According to the excellent Motley Crue biography "The Dirt", the entire Dr. Feelgood tour was done sober by the band. By the end they wanted to kill each other.