Jambands.ca

Syphillitic Fun Boys Post Here

ollie

what's the premise behind Firefly?

It involves a ship of nine in the year 2517 who are in the scavenge, smuggle and transport business. It resembles a western in space, but the government is after them as are the Reavers, creepy space cannibals. It's very well done and it was created by Joss Wheadon of Buffy fame.

The next thing we are going to hear is Schwa's discovery of Fall 1997 Phish.

Find this show and listen to it. 2nd set blows my freaking socks off!!

06-25-97 L'Aeronef, Euralille (Lille), France

1: Oblivious Fool, Dogs Stole Things, Taste, Billy Breathes, AC/DC Bag, The Old Home Place, Theme From the Bottom, Wading in the Velvet Sea, I Saw It Again, Limb By Limb, My Soul

2: Down With Disease-> Piper-> Down With Disease-> Meatstick*-> McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters-> Makisupa Policeman-> Cecilia^-> HYHU-> Rocko William-> Run Like an Antelope+

E: Guyute

you know what i miss? Mother's pizza parlours

There was one near where I grew up (we lived out near the end of St. Clair Ave. E. in Scarborough, and there was a Mother's at the corner of Brimley Rd. and Eglinton Ave. E.), and it was a mainstay of restaurant meals (of which there weren't many) for my family. It started to go downhill, though (wasn't being cleaned properly, the food got worse, etc.), and ultimately closed (around 1990, maybe?).

Aloha,

Brad