Jambands.ca

My Pedals made it into a Magazine!

Tooly

how cool is that? Premier Guitar Mag. has done this huge story about Build YUour Own Clone, this cool small company that sells DIY kits, so average joes like me can get started building their own gear. you could read it Here

i think without BYOC, i never woulda gotten into this, and now ive started another business selling pedals, doing what i love. mind you i still work 9-5 (read 4:30am-1ish) but doing this on the side kicks ass. im starting to make some money, which im going to sink all back into parts, but still, its cool.

thought i'd share with you fine fucks, i mean folks

heres a Slideshow of some of the BYOC kits that people have finished on their own, mine are in there somewhere, and they look like shit when compared to other guys stuff. decals are going to be my next challenge.

cheers

Edited by Guest

Thanks to all. Its definitly a nice foot-in-the-door. i just finished painting another 20 for BYOC,and i think they've got another 20 after this. All i really do right now with this contract is paint the empty boxes, and give them back, they put the guts in and sell them, i dont make very much, but i get to put my stamp on the pedals, and they already have a huge distribution network all set up, so it does get my name out there. I'll probably get my own site up n running soon, maybe another month or maybe in the new year, but for now, im definitly happy where im at. when i give the first 20 back, theyre going to put up a little bio page for me, ill be sure to post that here. itll probably have some nice pics of the paintjobs ive just done.

and Geo, im actually starting a delay dealy this week, so once its done, ill record some clips and post it up here. its got 2 different delay times, so you can do the ping-pong thing, or just run it with one set of delays. its neat for sure.

thanks again guys

cheers