Jambands.ca

Buffalo Dead

Kanada Kev

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear it Joni and Tonin!! I had wondered if you y'all would end up changing your mind. We're staying at the Adam's Mark. Will you guys be crashing in Buffalo or making the trek home that night?

Mr. T wants to make it back for work the next day (yeah' date=' as if!) but I think if you let him spoon Todd for a couple hours he might change his mind. :)

7th row floor! Apparently that's still within Bobby's spit range! Whooo Hooo![/quote']

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be selling Todd over the internet, but that seems like a deal that I can't pass up.

7th row eh? We're at the back of the floor. Now I have a destination if I can weasle my way up closer!

Glad to hear it Joni and Tonin!! I had wondered if you y'all would end up changing your mind. We're staying at the Adam's Mark. Will you guys be crashing in Buffalo or making the trek home that night?

Mr. T wants to make it back for work the next day (yeah' date=' as if!) but I think if you let him spoon Todd for a couple hours he might change his mind. :)

7th row floor! Apparently that's still within Bobby's spit range! Whooo Hooo![/quote']

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be selling Todd over the internet, but that seems like a deal that I can't pass up.

7th row eh? We're at the back of the floor. Now I have a destination if I can weasle my way up closer!

I love how I can take a quick work break, open up a thread, and laugh my a$$ off!

In a short period of time, I went from not going and feeling 'meh' about seeing The Dead in general, to going and feeling very excited about it. Having mousepad as a travel mate clinched the deal for me, and scoring 7th row tickets was icing on the cake. Having said that, I will be truckin' back to Kitchener after the show, even with such a tempting post-show offer on the table. ;):)

Looking forward to having a blast at the show tomorrow night!

Peace, Mark