Jambands.ca

Buffalo Dead

Kanada Kev

g90328disp9.jpg

OK,

So now some people have secured their tix for the Buffalo gig on 4/20(+1) :)

Do you have a place to stay???

The Dead are offering pretty decent travel packages that include a room at the Adam's Mark hotel (walking distance to the show).

Well, you can get a room cheap right NOW at the Adam's Mark via Priceline.com. I entered an initial bid of $69 and got it first try. You can prob get in for $55-$59 though. Get 'em quick, because when they realize that this is a "special" Tuesday, they'll start selling those rooms at full cost like the Hyatt ($179 a night!)

Edited by Guest

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the fence... so incredibly close to just grabbing a ticket online.

In fact I signed up and was looking in the face of two tickets.

Then I decided screw it.

I'm not pointing fingers... I'm not upset, but I reserve the right to not be ripped off.

I will save my 100 dollars, and put it toward a festival this summer that they are playing.

Anyone know what percentage of the seats would have been sold thru the presales and what percentage would likely be left over for regular sales(whenever that is)?

http://jambands.ca/sanctuary/showpost.php?post/574938/

I called Music Today this afternoon and the girl, who was really polite, said that only 10% of the tickets went onsale today. The rest would be next Friday and plenty of floor seats should be available.

Hoping for a WARM April in Buffalo ;)

Coldest Phish show in history.

Niagara Falls Convention Center

Thursday' date=' December 7, 1995, 7:00pm

Temperature: -10 F ( -24 C)

Windchill: -22 F ( -30 C)

It is reported that hundreds of testicles did not descend until NYE. Several never did. [/quote']

I was at that show. The stupid venue only had one window open for both regular ticket purchases *and* will-call. Stood in line for at least an hour, but finally made it in. Only missed the first tune.

Great show, though. Awesome Mike's>Weekapaugh.