Jambands.ca

Buffalo Dead

Kanada Kev

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cross at Fort Erie almost twice a month, don't usually wait more than a car or two. That being said when The Bills play the Police usually ride programm everyone coming back to Canada(have not seen same on U.S. side though). Not sure if they will clamp down on Concert goers though. Probably if you cross earlier than later it should be better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those attending The Dead concert next Tuesday at HSBC (or for those just planning on being down there to party), we've whipped up a real cool jam immediately following the show, 2 blocks from the event.

Here's the info!::::

THE DISCO BUS AFTER-PARTY

Immediately following The Dead Concert

TUESDAY APRIL 21

Featuring Acid-Dub-Funk-Improv supergoup

uPOD

Featuring Eric Crittenden on Sax, Mark Stoj (Rhubarb) & Ron Locurto on guitars, and members of Lazlo Hollyfeld on keys, bass & drums.

TUESDAY APRIL 21

MAIN FLOOR

PEARL ST. GRILL & BREWERY

76 Pearl St. Downtown Buffalo NY 14202

11pm - 2am / 21+ / Only $5

Glad to hear it Joni and Tonin!! I had wondered if you y'all would end up changing your mind. We're staying at the Adam's Mark. Will you guys be crashing in Buffalo or making the trek home that night?

Mr. T wants to make it back for work the next day (yeah, as if!) but I think if you let him spoon Todd for a couple hours he might change his mind. :)

7th row floor! Apparently that's still within Bobby's spit range! Whooo Hooo!