Jambands.ca

Buffalo Dead

Kanada Kev

My buddy just did priceline and didn't end up with a room at the Adam's Mark :( There's a new "3*" hotel that PriceLine now books and it's the Holiday Inn and it's much further away from the HSBC than the Adams Mark, Hyatt, or Comfort Suites.

Hoping for a WARM April in Buffalo ;)

Who needs sleep? Just party at the hotel till check out time! I imagine the Adams Mark will be a happening spot after the show

Edited by Guest

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy just did priceline and didn't end up with a room at the Adam's Mark :( There's a new "3*" hotel that PriceLine now books and it's the Holiday Inn and it's much further away from the HSBC than the Adams Mark, Hyatt, or Comfort Suites.

We ended up at the holiday inn too. Oh well.

Coldest Phish show in history.

Niagara Falls Convention Center

Thursday' date=' December 7, 1995, 7:00pm

Temperature: -10 F ( -24 C)

Windchill: -22 F ( -30 C)

It is reported that hundreds of testicles did not descend until NYE. Several never did. [/quote']

I was also at this show ... my first Phish show. It was certainly cold outside waiting to get in! An excellent show, one that hooked me on Phish and had me describing their jams as "spiral jams" to my friends. Like many others I suspect, I may not have been at this show if Jerry was still alive and the Dead were still playing.

Peace, Mark

Pardon me for being slow, but i'm still unclear as to whether it is best to try and get the general onsale tickets via dead.net or ticketmaster (or some other ticket website/provider)? I can't seem to find that info on dead.net and after looking on ticketmaster it seems that a bunch of shows are listed, but not the buffalo show...

Help a sister out?

Pardon me for being slow, but i'm still unclear as to whether it is best to try and get the general onsale tickets via dead.net or ticketmaster (or some other ticket website/provider)? I can't seem to find that info on dead.net and after looking on ticketmaster it seems that a bunch of shows are listed, but not the buffalo show...

Help a sister out?

• 1 month later...