Jambands.ca

Phish Tickets-By-Mail

colinw

Same for me. I only ordered ALbany and was denied.

Personally - that makes denials so far this year for Hampton run, Worcester, and Deer Creek run which everyone got tickets to. Luckily I eventually got tickets to these shows. The only luck I have had with the new system is Trey in NYC in May and I also got Veags tickets but from the T&M site, not Phishtickets. Maybe my good luck is being saved for some other future big show!

Colin

Something is amiss with this new system. I had never been denied a mail order to ANY show when the old system was in place. With the new way, I have NEVER gotten one ticket. I put in for Nassau, Philly, Albany, Boston and the final two nights in Miami and got denied on all fronts.

Do you think they are really just that much more popular now? Or has the introduction of an electronic system made it easier for the "casual" fan who wouldn't have gone to all the trouble with Money Orders, FedEx Fees, seperate show orders etc. pre 2001?

Sean

Sean,

I do not think there is any funny business here. Yes, they are more popular now then ever. There is probably also a smaller amount of tickets given to the Phish org. than even before, with pressure from TicketMaster and all. And yes, it is easier to order using the Music Today system than it is with money orders and such, so that probably also encourages more people to order. The new system works fine, it's just all about the luck.

My results under the new system:

12/31/02 - shut out

2/15-2/16/03 - 1 out of 2

7/21-7/23 - 3 out of 3

and I am sure I got Albany this time, while I ordered for Albany and Boston (for PassedOutGuy).

Hey - not too bad. Sec 321 for the 28th, sec 305 for the 29th, which seems to be kind of behind the stage. Not a problem.

I was under the evidently mistaken impression that they would give you tickets for all the shows you ordered for or none at all. I thought that was their new approach to keep ticketless fans out of the lots for NYE. I must have misunderstood. [Confused]

hamilton - I wonder how you did, bro?

I got:

Nov 28 2003 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Uniondale, NY

(Delivery)(2 x $37.50 = $75.00)

Section - 201/Row - G/Seat -

Nov 29 2003 Wachovia Spectrum Philadelphia, PA (Delivery)(2 x $37.50

= $75.00)

Section - 216/Row - 4/Seat -

rejected for ALBANY.

Now who's gonna go with me?

My friend Priscilla(optic-throat-cut here on jambands.ca & jamhub.ca) got her conformation for NYE tix today also.

She's quite pumped about it,first show and all...even invited me.But I quickly turned it down...for numerous reasons.She'll enjoy it no doubt.

Be grateful for what ya'll did get.Sounds like they are hard to come by.Not my cup 'o tea though.

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Hey Esau, I got nothing. How can I be grateful for that?

How can I get zero for five.

Oh well, I'll just have to call Ticketmaster when they go on sale.

Perhaps Willy,I was saying be grateful to the folks that got theirs in light of the folks that didn't ie: YOU....why is this even a issue?

Relax...especially since you still can get em.

Also why do I care? [Roll Eyes]

Just a friggin' show...many more to come.Also,at least you can cross the border.

-

quote:

Originally posted by shainhouse:

I got:

Nov 28 2003 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Uniondale, NY

(Delivery)(2 x $37.50 = $75.00)

Nov 29 2003 Wachovia Spectrum Philadelphia, PA (Delivery)(2 x $37.50

= $75.00)

rejected for ALBANY.

Now who's gonna go with me?

My wife & I will join you in Philly if you want

to part with 2 of the tickets!

how can Phish be more popular now then they were pre-hiatus when they only sold out like one or two shows on the summer tour this year.

I think more tickets are going to ticketbastard to sell on their new auctioning system. The band has to agree to it and you know Phish will agree to mo' money mo' money mo' money!!!

Archived