Jambands.ca

Phish Tickets-By-Mail

colinw

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

I was under the evidently mistaken impression that they would give you tickets for all the shows you ordered for or none at all. I thought that was their new approach to keep ticketless fans out of the lots for NYE. I must have misunderstood.
[Confused]

hamilton - I wonder how you did, bro?

1. I got nuthin'.

2. I, too, never ever was rejected for a single request through the old system - not a single time during eight tours, not to mention Big Cypress.

3. I thought you were right, MarcO - all or none seemed to be the way they were doing it, but I guess not. [Confused]

[Frown][Frown][Mad][Frown][Frown]

I got a pair of Albany's... but do you think they could be in a worse location??

Dec 1 2003 Pepsi Arena Albany, NY (Delivery)(2 x $37.50 = $75.00)

Section - 222/Row - Q/

Section - 222/Row - Q/

-

Now, who's got my heady stub-down?

Well, I got my response back. I requested tickets for Albany and the whole string of Miami shows and they said:

We regret to inform you that you did not get the tickets that you requested through Phish Tickets-By-Mail.

Please do not be alarmed - your card was not CHARGED and all billing info will be DELETED.

You will have another chance to purchase tickets on the public on sale date for each show. For specific on-sale information please see below or refer to the tour dates section at www.phish.com/tourdates.

THIS SUCKS!

dave-o - those behind the stager tickets are prtety good. I would love to have them if you don't want 'em.

I have seen shows from back there and the sound is excellent and the view is nice and unique as well. If it's your first show or something it may be a bummer but after you've sat around the rink in various places the vantage point is pretty good. You can watch Fishman do his thing all night. He is pretty amazing to watch when you can actually see what he's doing!

Colin

Archived