Jambands.ca

Bob, Phil and Bill O'Reilly on The View Monday

HaMike

The new Dead aren't quite as counter-culture as they seemed to be since Jerry passed on - really goes to show how much of Jerry's personality was a part of their public image decisions. I was never much of a Bobby fan, especially once he did the guest appearance with those Mmbob kids. The insane ticket prices and the lame mainstream appearances are suggesting to me that this is the last ever tour for these Jokers

The new Dead aren't quite as counter-culture as they seemed to be since Jerry passed on - really goes to show how much of Jerry's personality was a part of their public image decisions. I was never much of a Bobby fan, especially once he did the guest appearance with those Mmbob kids. The insane ticket prices and the lame mainstream appearances are suggesting to me that this is the last ever tour for these Jokers

For what its worth - I think the lack of anything before Jerry passed had more to do with his laziness / lack of motivation then PR decisions. And the rest of them probably didn't get the offers.

As for the mmbop kids - I think that they are Bobby's friend's kids if I'm not mistaken. So you have to cut him some slack there.

No excuse for being on teh view - probably part of signing a deal with the devil (Live Nation)

Got great reports about the three shows yesterday. And the friend checking in is an honest guy (or at least he honestly agreed that Phish Hampton wasn't all that and wasn't enough to make us want to go see them again).

Pumped for a couple weeks from now!

ps. it was great until Phil stepped up to the mic. then it was okay.