Jambands.ca

Best Male Douche

phishtaper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need another installment of Low Roller's Survivor. Douchebag Island.

we could have the above asswipes Chad and Billy Bob and we could throw in some other dinks that no one likes and the BIGGEST douche stays and you'd get voted off for being too nice.

Make it so, Low Roller!

Listening to his show is why I think he's a douche!

Right after the Columbine shootings he said

"There were some really good-looking girls running out with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of the good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill all the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex."

I don't think that shit is funny at all. DOUCHE!

howard stern? (i hate that fuck)

You just haven't listened to his show.

that isn't true' date=' and don't tell me who i fucking hate! }:( he's a douche through and through.

[/quote']

Howard Stern is a candidate for a douche bag award?!? No way!

I think I need some clarification of how we are defining douche around here (and please don't take this as an invitation to expound on the wonders of vagina lavage).

"There were some really good-looking girls running out with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of the good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill all the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex."

I don't think that shit is funny at all. DOUCHE!

Context is EVERYTHING on the Stern show. Did you actually hear him say that, or read about it later?

that isn't true' date=' and don't tell me who i fucking hate! }:( he's a douche through and through.

[/quote']

Sorry to enrage you, Billy Bob. We'll try to do better next time.

i'm good. Howard Stern is not. He gets homeless people to eat shit for money....on the radio!!! no one can even see it. how is that funny OR entertaining?

Edited by Guest

"There were some really good-looking girls running out with their hands over their heads. Did those kids try to have sex with any of the good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill all the kids' date=' why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex."

I don't think that shit is funny at all. DOUCHE![/quote']

Context is EVERYTHING on the Stern show. Did you actually hear him say that, or read about it later?

I read about right after.. I listened to his show when they aired it on Q107 and never dug it that much. Just found that in really bad taste whether his show is based around bad taste or not.