Jambands.ca

Best Male Douche

phishtaper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fishman? booche tells me he's a real douche.

Keep in mind I havent met him personally, these tales were from a decade ago/longer (generally involving the opposite sex) and based on what was said to me he shouldnt be categorized with any of the douche's on this list.

Let's keep things contextualized. If Schwa were a Rock Star he would be a douche too.

I tried listening to Stern when it was on the radio on Q107 when I first moved to Toronto...it was repetitive & boring & stupid.

That being said, I thought his movie "Private Parts" was very entertaining.

I dont think I have agreed more with anything on this board in 2009.

I didn't realize just how MASSIVE a douche Billy Bob is until forcing myself to watch him be a pissy fuck throughout a well researched, informative and thoughtful interview that happened to make very brief mention at it's outset that the lead singer has another career (that ENTIRELY MADE POSSIBLE HIS MUSICAL 'CAREER').

Holy Fuck this guy is unbelievably douchey.

i can't believe you jokers are defending Stern's douchery. he is scum and just because you like him (for what ever reason i just can't figure) doesn't make him NOT a douche, bouche.

Because his show is fucking hilarious. Granted, a lot of credit has to go to his supporting cast, but as the straw that stirs the drink he's a comic genius.

i can't believe you jokers are defending Stern's douchery. he is scum and just because you like him (for what ever reason i just can't figure) doesn't make him NOT a douche' date=' bouche.[/quote']

Because his show is fucking hilarious. Granted, a lot of credit has to go to his supporting cast, but as the straw that stirs the drink he's a comic genius.

enjoy this show....

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2470120

pay particular attention to jim brewer.....now THAT guy is funny.

oh and they do talk about billy bob in this show and also play some of his 'music'.

howard's audience, that thinks he's funny, is a special audience.

these are the same folks who love American Idol and The Biggest Loser.

The Stern show brings a smile to my face everyday, its usually more so the supporting cast not necessarily Howard himself. I do not like American Idol or the Biggest Loser and I would surmise that there is a large part of Howards audience that doesnt like either of these shos. Howard likes them and I guess you must listen because otherwise you have had no clue that Howard himslef watches these shows.