Jambands.ca

Jones Beach Night 2

Jakis

Setlist predictions? Here is mine I just posted this on pt.

Set I: Back on the train, Split Open and Melt, Undermind, Divided Sky, Theme from the bottom, Maze, Birds of a feather

Set 2: Wilson > punch you in the eye, piper > ghost > 2001, new song, Slave

Encore: Backwards down the number line, Golgi

FWIW this is my dream setlist (yes it already happened :) )

06-11-94 Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO

1: Wilson, Chalk Dust Torture, You Enjoy Myself, Rift, Down With Disease, It's Ice, Tela, Stash

2: Also Sprach Zarathustra-> Run Like an Antelope, Fluffhead, Scent of a Mule, Split Open and Melt, The Squirming Coil, Maze, Contact-> Frankenstein

E: Suzy Greenberg

Last "Frankenstein", 07-26-91.

Yeah, that is probally my most listened to show! Well that and

1997-11-28 Worcester, Ma

11-28-97 Worcester Centrum, Worcester, MA

1: The Curtain, You Enjoy Myself*-> I Didn't Know, Maze, Farmhouse, Black-Eyed Katy, Theme From the Bottom > Rocky Top

2: Timber (Jerry), Limb By Limb, Slave to the Traffic Light > Ghost# > Johnny B. Goode

E: My Soul

^Page did "duh duh duh duh duh duh....CHARGE" thing. *With "Crosseyed and Painless" teases; no bass/drum jam or vocal jam. #With "Cities" teases/jam and start/stop jamming.

My 2nd most listened to show at home is this one:

06-25-97 L'Aeronef, Euralille (Lille), France

1: Oblivious Fool, Dogs Stole Things, Taste, Billy Breathes, AC/DC Bag, The Old Home Place, Theme From the Bottom, Wading in the Velvet Sea, I Saw It Again, Limb By Limb, My Soul

2: Down With Disease-> Piper-> Down With Disease-> Meatstick*-> McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters-> Makisupa Policeman-> Cecilia^-> HYHU-> Rocko William-> Run Like an Antelope+

E: Guyute

Set I: Grind, Divided Sky, Ocelot, Squirming Coil > punch you in the eye, dirt > nicu, ghost > antelope

Set II: Water in the sky, Birds of a feather, drowned > meatstick!!, Time turns elastic, waste, yem

encore: Rock and Roll

Edited by Guest