Jambands.ca

Wilco October 14th Massey Hall

Jakis

Well that sucked. I went for three as well and they were gone already (to bad you didn't get those KK!!!).

Not a Friends First member anymore so I guess I will have to get them with the masses on Friday. Thinking I may not even bother with this one. I'm getting really sick of fighting for tickets for every fucking show I want to go see.

Got a LCF Row E, seat 25 looking for a first or 2nd row center balcony seat. If anyone gets one on Friends First that they are willing to trade or sell please let me know. I would like to get a nice recording from the balcony but am no longer a friend of massey hall as there have not been enough shows to justify it.

Speaking of shows, after Wilco’s October 14 show at Massey Hall sells out minutes after tickets go on sale this morning at 10AM, look for a second show to be announced for October 15. This comes from a press release for opener Liam Finn which lists both dates at Massey Hall and considering how Wilco have been playing the same venue since 2004 while their fanbase has arguably grown considerably, and the idea of a multi-night stand seems eminently logical

• 2 weeks later...