Jambands.ca

Wilco October 14th Massey Hall

Jakis

Just as an FYI. For the last Wilco show in Toronto the Wilco presale actually got better seats than the Friends First. The year before I managed to get front row (well Basher managed to get me front row actually) with Friends First, and last year I phoned in right at 10 and got third row balcony because the Wilco presale scooped up the good seats. Who knows what it will be like this year, but I'm not a Friends First member any more so I'll have to try my luck with the Wilco presale anyway.

Good luck!

Courtesy of Chromewaves: Pre-sale for Wilco’s October 14 show at Massey Hall go on sale next Wednesday at 10AM via Front Gate (the show’s not listed yet) and public on-sale is next Friday at 10AM

edit - well fuck me you already knew that. oh well. i'm gonna leave this post here.

Edited by Guest

Live Nation presents

WILCO

with special guest Liam Finn

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 8pm

Massey Hall | $45.00 - $39.50

Wilco’s seventh studio recording, the aptly titled Wilco was released in June 2009. The new offering by the Chicago sextet features, among other things, eleven new songs, a duet with Canadian songwriter/vocalist Leslie Feist and a camel named Alfred as its cover star. Sonically the album draws on many of the best elements of Wilco's wide-ranging previous work, while incorporating Jeff Tweedy's objective to "use the studio as another instrument.â€

Don’t miss Wilco when they take the stage at Massey Hall in Toronto on October 14th!

FRIENDS ON SALE: Thurs., August 13 at 10am

PUBLIC ON SALE: Fri., August 14 at 10am

A limit of 2 tickets per FriendsFirst account applies.