Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Arshavin's got a twitter or summat that gets pretty highlarious...or maybe i need to get out more...

'Question: Hi, do you like horses? Have you ever ridden them? If not, do you want to try? If you want to ask me something, feel free to do it :)

'Arshavin: Actually, I once rode a horse bareback in the village. It was very slippery, I was a small boy then, I was barely holding its mane when suddenly it bolted and I almost fell into a pile of manure. After that, I never sat on the horse again.'

'Question: What do you think of ideological anarchism?

'Arshavin: In order to give you an exhaustive explanation, I should thoroughly study this subject. So far I can't say anything.'

'Question: I had a dream tonight and for some reason, your face was all covered in freckles! My question is: do you have freckles? If you do, do you always have them or they just appear in the springtime?

'Arshavin: Perhaps it was a color dream, where there was a lot of sun, because I have freckles only when I sunbathe a lot.'

'Question: Do you have a yellow rubber duck in your bathroom?

Arshavin: Yes, how do you know?'

'Question: Can A.A. jump out of my birthday cake?

Arshavin: It's unlikely; I'm a football player, not a minstrel or a clown.'

'Question: Andrey, how can one talk to you personally?

Arshavin: Hi.'

Should be a good run to the finish, I know we still have Spurs and Liverpool to go, as well as FACup distractions, whereas Utd and Arsenal both have Spurs, plus Champions distractions.

Looking forward to Arse-alona II today, then Utd v Bayern tomorrow, then Benfica v Liverpool Thursday, before Chelsea/Villa on Saturday.

What a week!

Well, that was a SPECTACULAR weekend.

Love that EPL!

I'm pissed that Spurs lost and Man City won but what a whacky game against Sunderland. 3 penalties against Spurs, 2 of them saved. Would have been a sweet victory if they had better finish on the day.